5 Facts about Awakening: #5 True Success comes only from the shift of Awakening
Done won’t get you your dreams, however. Sure, completion is important, but if all I did was finish the tasks my busy life demands — paying bills, going to work, doing the laundry (woohoo!) — would I be a success? Would I have truly succeeded at life? What is missing in this equation?
I personally learned the answer the hard way. In my early 30s, I followed the dotted lines and achieved everything a girl could possibly want. My life was picture-perfect. I was dripping in success.
But I felt miserable and stuck. I was missing something BIG. I was missing True Success.
Success Comes in Two Flavors: Temporary and True
Most of the time I say “success,” I mean an idea more like the dictionary’s second definition: the attainment of wealth, achievement, position, bliss, fame, honor, etc. This is more than finishing a task. It goes beyond reacting to your life, beyond just getting by, and beyond coloring inside the lines. It’s not the kind of success you have to repeat to keep moving forward, like doing laundry is.
This kind of success is an achievement! It takes you to a new level. Not only do you finish something, but it is bigger and different than what you had before. Maybe you want to find the love of your life, live your ideal lifestyle in style, heal yourself of pain and bad habits, or achieve a big goal like making a million bucks before you turn 40. True success does this in a meaningful, permanent way. What does your heart desire?
To qualify as True Success, an achievement must have three traits:
1. It came from inside YOU. It began as a decision, a dream, or a choice. You didn’t follow or just “go along” with someone else’s example or dictates. You chose to reach for this, and you chose to take steps to implement it.
2. It’s a new direction. True success takes you off the path, out of your well-worn habits of thinking and doing. You change the direction you would have gone, had you kept doing what you were doing. Your trajectory changes. Wonderful things happen you’d never expected or asked for.
3. It sticks. Something shifts and you can’t go back. You don’t lose it again. Spiritually, you have “realized” it, really gotten it on all levels in a way that changes who you are. From there, you can easily help others achieve something similar. That’s true success.
That’s what we teach you to achieve, right here at the Global Institute for Awakening!
Because true success happens naturally when you advance in your life’s journey of Awakening. True success and Awakening describe the same upshift, the same expansion. Actively walking your life’s journey means leaving the old ways behind and rising in an upward spiral to greater and greater Potential and possibility — for you, your life, and your loved ones around you.
When you don’t reach for true success, you have temporary success. Whatever you just did, you will likely need to do again, or something similar, over and over. You will stay in about the same place or advance slowly. If you do achieve what looks like True Success, it will slip through your fingers again.
If it doesn’t stick, it wasn’t True Success. You didn’t shift.
What to Do to Truly Succeed
True success flows naturally from our true nature, which grows, expands positively, loves, serves, and evolves into higher and higher Potential ways of being. When you learn how that process — the spiritual journey — works, you can reach for the True Success and lift all of us up into a better way of being. I believe the world could use a whole lot of this right now!
Whatever your goals, this process requires the 7 tasks of Awakening. (For details and a list of suggestions for each step, get a free copy of our ebook and visual map of the steps in the header bar above.) They are:
1. Know Yourself
2. Build Your Base
3. Explore Possibility in the World
4. Be the Change (Practice/Train)
5. Move Beyond Doubt
6. Let Go of Resistance
7. Step It Up (make the next Decision)
So ask yourself: Do I want to get by? Do I want to succeed in doing what I did yesterday… again?
Or do I want to dream and move forward into new exciting territory that has a higher Potential for wealth, wellness and wisdom for me, and through me for others?
THAT is the core result of Awakening. You can’t uplevel without Awakening. Awakening creates true success.
Are you ready to learn how to shift into true success, over and over, in ANY situation in your life? Make sure you’re working in all 7 tasks, ablove. If you want help, join as a member to declare your goal to the Universe that you are creating True Success in your life over the next 12 months!
We know you have it in you. You have a valuable gift for the world to share. Your nature is to grow and expand and help others. You can do this!!
Many, many blessings to you on your personal journey of Awakening and true success!
- 5 Facts about Awakening: #1 You are never not Awakening
- 5 Facts about Awakening: #4 Your Awakening is calling to you… can you hear it?
- 5 Facts about Awakening: #3 It is easier to allow your natural Awakening than to resist it
- 5 Facts about Awakening: #2 Awakening naturally transforms pain and struggle into healing and joy
- Who truly loves you on Valentine’s Day?